Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after marriage do you think love ends?

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

not completely but..:(

02:59 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ella_81

Saudi Arabia

love   is   feeling   which   is very  changeable ,  it can never  stay  the  same   for  a long time,    and  if  we  want to  keep  it    -  we hav to    work  on   it  and  work  very  hard ..   and  always  rememember,  love  is  based  on  3  things  –    trust,   respect   and  mutual   understanding of each other ..    without  it   we can never  keep  love  for long… (   

10:15 PM Oct 06 2007 |

lilian.c

lilian.c

China

Depends on how to manage to marriage. To manage marriage is a big course for all couples. Not all couples will graduate from this school. I think love will be updated to a kind of closer relation. But this relation is based on love. Love is most beautiful thing in the world. Everyone hopes to keep it forever.Good luck to all couples.

02:25 AM Oct 07 2007 |

Daemonica07

United States

To my mind/There are 2 variantsThe first is when people love each other madly but after marriage they can`t understand each other at all.The second is that this or that couple just find their twin soul?and can`t imagine threir lifi without each other.

11:49 AM Oct 07 2007 |

peyvand

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I don't think love ends after marriage. Love is like a plant. when it is a newborn, it's week. You need to nourish it, take care of it, you may get tired some times, you may get annoyed, but if you want to experience the magic of love, you should bare it. Then the plant starts to grow, it gets Strong. it fills your life with joy and delight, but don't forget: love is all about sacrifice and it's first enemy is selfishness.and by the way, forget about the statistics, high rate of divorce in modern countries is a result of the new global culture, the poison of modernization. it is not more than a decade that the concept of "FAMILY" and "Real LOVE" is fading away!

06:35 AM Nov 16 2007 |

Grom

Grom

Bulgaria

I don't think that but presence of LOVE dependent on both.

07:19 AM Nov 16 2007 |

tajedin

American Samoa

LOVE IS ALL THEREIS???

TO SAY THE TRUTHIS GOOD?

08:17 PM Nov 16 2007 |

jicky87

jicky87

China

sorry,I have   no that e xperience.

But I will love her forever!

10:20 PM Nov 16 2007 |

isman_tr

Turkey

i dont think so,it depand on how u respect to each other..

11:27 PM Nov 16 2007 |

sandrasg

United States

I do not think that love end after marriage if each person keep doing thier best to keep the ralatioship.

01:55 AM Nov 17 2007 |

ana o bas

ana o bas

Saudi Arabia

gooooooood

09:46 AM Nov 17 2007 |