Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after marriage do you think love ends?

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

not completely but..:(

02:59 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

nope love never ends only if you end it and get bored of it .. so its up to you .

07:09 PM Oct 03 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

for me i dont want end but its also depend on your partner , but mostly its never end , and its grow with marriage

09:33 PM Oct 03 2007 |

xagent2007

Jordan

Love is one of human feelings, therefore it's not a constant feeling, it comes and goes, like anger, hate, depression, hope,...... 

Feeling of responsibility is the basis of successful marriage

10:10 PM Oct 03 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

The real love never ends .As opposed to ,it increases and gets much stronger after getting married .it depends on the husband and his wife ,whether the things which  support love 're found ,or not ,how they understand eachother and how smart they're  to solve their problems quickly .That's it my dears

Sorry that I've disappeared for long time …my vacation already  started …I miss you so much Laughing

10:16 PM Oct 03 2007 |

Soo girly

Soo girly

United Arab Emirates

hello.,

yes, i think it ends after the marriageCry that is the fact as i  see..

11:02 AM Oct 04 2007 |

lujee

lujee

Saudi Arabia

I think if it was real love , it won't ever end .

I also think it'll increase after marrage and it'll become stronger if the husband and his wife were smart enough to make it work

sure they will have problems but true smart lovers will be able to solve them

11:34 AM Oct 04 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Oooooo nice topic,

In my opinion,Love has an ending.Becuse it is a chemical change for us and just has 2 or 3 years.The best important thing is whether you will be able to put your respect to love's place  or not…....By the way just there is an endless love in Story becuse they don't meet eachother forexample,Romeo and Juliet they don't meet and it is endless love imagine they met and they got married after two or three years they would decide to devorce.I mean you may check all the love stories,all of them have same story no any meeting at the end of story because of that we trust there is an endless love.Then a big disappoinment. Just  we should try to understand eachother after marriage….Be Happy and Healthy… Zeus :) 

11:58 AM Oct 04 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

What a kind person you are,Hakimi, Thanks:) I hope everthing is nice for us in future if we know  to be patient and kind.Be happy and healthy.Zeus :)

02:28 PM Oct 04 2007 |

lips

lips

Malaysia

marriage is about life long commitments relating to family, children, sharing the same vision etc.  But as you grow older your perspective on life may change and you no longer share the same vision or dream with your partner.

The love is not the same as when you are in courtship.

I think during the dating experiences, everything  sounds so wonderful.  Don't you agree? 

05:39 PM Oct 05 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

I am married and I can say that my love for my husband didn't end. Of course there are many differences in my life now that I live with him all the time. I know more about him, his habits and customs… It's fascinating!

There is no relationship in the world that is perfect and happy all the time. We also have some ups and downs, like we used to have during our engagement and all stages of our relationship (We've been together for 9 years!), but my love for him if it's not the same, grew stronger! 

IMHO the secret for a successful marriage is trying to conquer your partner every day. I disagree with Lips that only during dating experiences things are wonderful. There are many experiences in marriage that are as wonderful as during dating, believe me! I'm very happy I got married to the man I love!

07:13 PM Oct 05 2007 |