Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Life

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e. . Pleas reply.

08:14 AM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi linda, thanks for appreciation, can you please introduce yourself and communicate with me.

Regards.

08:16 AM Nov 28 2007 |

ahpple

ahpple

China

Wink goog day everyone!     您懂中文吗?

08:59 AM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi Ahple, how are you, i m loving and caring man and i hope you will enjoy my friendship. please reply and introduce yourself.

09:09 AM Nov 28 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

hi lonelyfeb h ru, i love travilling alot too.n u r really veru lucky to got chance and visited different countries.

i hope i'll go one day and to see the beauty of this earth.

t.c

10:28 AM Nov 28 2007 |

hotgirl107

hotgirl107

American Samoa

hi where are you from? where do you live? how old are you? how you? what you?

07:05 PM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Please share your working experience /Department.

07:37 AM Nov 30 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

hi lonelyfeb

i don't  get a chance to travell to any countries till now  but i'm student right now so maybe i get that experience when i work

12:14 PM Nov 30 2007 |