Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Life

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e. . Pleas reply.

08:14 AM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi funny16, how are you, nice to meet you, i m working in a pharma company , it means we both are professionals and we can share our experiences with eachother, we can also share our culture and life style of our countries. you can send me mail at pharmaman_14 at yahoo and you can also call me on my mobile phone and i will also call you if you want. I hope you will find me a good, loving and caring friend.

please reply i m waiting.

Regards. 

09:20 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Laughing

10:10 AM Nov 27 2007 |

minal_rk2

India

hi everyone
i m also new in this forum.i want to improve my english and develop my personality.

10:25 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi, can we talk on a phone, please see my mail at your gmail address or send me your number so that i call you immediately.

Regards.

10:26 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi Minal, good to see your msg, how are you and where you from. i m working in pharma company and you? please introduce yourself so that we can feel more comfortable during communication. Regards.

10:29 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Anjella.Uz

Uzbekistan

hello i wanna have friend.i'm very friendly if someone wnat to chatter with me with pleasure:):)

10:34 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

I have read your mail.And I really want to talk with you,but not now,not today.Because my english is so bad.If you give me a call,I even can't chat with you for I can't understand what you are talking.

10:39 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi Yuan, dont worry about it, i will speak very slowely and clearly. Please try. if you dont talk then you can communicate with people in english, speak like a friend. ok?

10:46 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Lonelyfeb,give me a period of time!I won't give you my phone number until I improve my english.Furthermore,we have to be acquainted with each other first.Let's keep in touch through Email.OK?

I really don't want you to waste your money on calling me!

Regards

10:50 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Ok Yuan, as you like as you wish, keep in touch. and if you want to know about anything plz send me mail.

10:52 AM Nov 27 2007 |