Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Exams( IELTS)

elzara

Uzbekistan

I’m preparing for taking IELTS exam, but I have some difficulties with reading, especially with True/False/Not Given activity. Sometimes I hesitate whether to choose False or Not Given. Could you please share some tips or practical materials for me?I hope you are the solution for me.

02:14 PM Jun 20 2018 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shaxinasultan96

Uzbekistan

True, False, Not Given’ questions requires you to identify if information in a text is true or not.

You will be given a number of factual statements and you have to check the text to see if they are true or not.

This is probably the most difficult question on the reading paper.

This post will:

• look at example questions

• discuss common problems

• define ‘True’, ‘False’ and ‘Not Given’

• give you tips and advice

• provide you with a strategy to use on exam day

09:57 AM Jun 21 2018 |

kings120

United States

If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.in Pakistan, UAE, Asia, Europe, Italy, Indian, and UK 

07:54 AM Sep 27 2018 |

kings120

United States

Whats app #(+27838808170)Best 100% Genuine Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend EXAM

07:55 AM Sep 27 2018 |

LauraChang2007

Australia

Are there any teachers here from Spoken English Practice school (www.SpokenEnglishPractice.com)? I want to get suggestions on who best IELTS teacher is 

02:05 PM Dec 10 2018 |

Rwac

Rwac

Sudan

Can I take IELTS online or not?

08:42 AM Aug 08 2019 |

AmandaRichland

United States

True, False, and Not given can be tricky. It plays with your mind and challenges with your understanding. The key here is to identify what facts are stated and what are not given. It also benefits if you understand what an opposite of a given statement will look like. 

01:05 AM Feb 26 2020 |

AmandaRichland

United States

True, False, and Not given can be tricky. It plays with your mind and challenges with your understanding. The key here is to identify what facts are stated and what are not given. It also benefits if you understand what an opposite of a given statement will look like. 

01:05 AM Feb 26 2020 |

AmandaRichland

United States

01:06 AM Feb 26 2020 |

AmandaRichland

United States

01:06 AM Feb 26 2020 |

cindymay190

United States

(+380-9542-31375)COMPRE 100% AUTÉNTICOS IELTS, TOEFL, PMP, CISSP, SIN EXAMEN / PASAPORTES, LICENCIA DE CONDUCIR, TARJETAS DE IDENTIFICACIÓN, VISAS, DINERO FALSIFICADO, $, £:

05:48 PM Jul 28 2022 |