Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

who's your best singer? and the best song too?

funny_shadow

Morocco

i love craig david (unbelievable) and bryan adams ( have you ever really love a woman)....and many others!!!

11:59 PM Sep 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

evelinab

evelinab

Poland

oh, I've forgotten about Plain White T's ; Hey there Delilah…luv it;)

08:51 PM Dec 12 2007 |

or@nge

or@nge

Ukraine

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY! People! Are there fans of Tokio Hotel, Nevada Tan, Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace or Akon among you? Please, answer me, or I'll go mad!!!!!!!!!Surprised

07:20 PM Dec 13 2007 |

rileyonline

China

I love alizee very much!She is from French.Moi…Lolita is the song I think!

12:25 PM Dec 14 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

some photos if you like, it will be great!! happy new year for you!!

10:05 PM Dec 31 2007 |

The Melody Addict

Poland

I'm actually quite a 'big' (? let's say so…) 80's fan and I've no particular favourite bad/singer, but from those I know a bit better amongst all others is Dead or Alive (with their song 'You Spin Me 'Round', which I just adore) and so, I guess I have to call it my favourite band? Let it be then :D .

11:46 AM Jan 01 2008 |

Yvone wang

Yvone wang

China

zhang shaohan,she is best!

12:00 PM Jan 01 2008 |

ghcorp

ghcorp

Morocco

I like marilyn manson(evidence) and jt it sounds crazy to hear both of them but I do

06:17 PM Jan 01 2008 |

sErCh_Us

sErCh_Us

Mexico

Hi.

I like very much the Hilary Duff´s music and her. The best son to me is "Someones watching over me"

08:10 PM Jan 04 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

Paul McCartney ('Too Much Rain', 'No More Lonely Nights' etc), John Lennon (in fact, I love all of his songs), George Michael ('Jesus To A Child', his version of 'Somebody To Love' etc), Prince (I just love his new song 'PFUnk'!, 'Kiss', 'Peach', I won't say I like his voice in 'Orgasm', haha), Michael Jackson ('Ben', 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' and many more), Boy George ('Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?', 'It's A Miracle', 'The Crying Game', 'Love Is Love'), Elton John ('Nikita', 'Daniel'), David Bowie ('Young Americans', 'Ziggy Stardust'), Eric Clapton ('Layla', 'Wonderful Tonight').

I really like Keith Richards' voice ('Wanna Hold You'). Mick Jagger is nice too (I love 'Too Many Cooks (Spoil The Soup)' with John Lennon).

I also like Chuck Berry ('Lucille', 'Memphis, Tennessee'), Little Richard ('Tutti Frutti', 'Good Golly Miss Molly'), Elvis Presley ('Don't Be Cruel', 'Hound Dog'), Carl Perkins ('Blue Suede Shoes'), Jerry Lee Lewis ('Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On', 'Great Balls Of Fire').

Oh my God, that's a lot. :)

09:56 PM Jan 04 2008 |

A.J.Mclean

A.J.Mclean

Yemen

The Best Singer as A band to me is [ Backstreet Boys ], and the best song is [ Unmistakable ] for the best of the best [ Backstreet Boys ]

11:48 PM Jan 04 2008 |