Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What kind of movie do you watch?

Midori Ohta

Japan

Hello everyone! I wrote a survey at my blog. I asking your frequency to watch movies and so on.

Please search for Midori Ohta and take my survey when October 15 2008. I’d really like to see your comment.

05:44 AM Oct 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

disterbed

disterbed

Taiwan

I really like to watch movies.

action comedy Science fiction  Romance and Fanatsy

but I don't like Documentary movies like  Cloverfield

02:59 AM Aug 15 2009 |

hellotracy

Afghanistan

i'd like to watch some funny movies

06:45 AM Aug 18 2009 |

kareena kapor

Saudi Arabia

i like romantic movies and school adventure movies

07:51 PM Aug 18 2009 |

ailyn

ailyn

Philippines

Classic, classic and more classic, i just love them!  Also, musical, documentary, suspense, love story, comedy, of course. Examples ( far as i can remember )

Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sound of Music, Phantom of the Opera, Life is Beautiful (italian), Mama Mia ( im a big fan of ABBA ).

Cant remember now, maybe next time i'll have the titles, Laughing 

10:03 AM Aug 19 2009 |

LUCY LOVE MOON

China

i like love movie,because there are rarely true in the reality,in the movie.although i know it's not real,i can image at least,haha,iam a dreaming girl.l love a lot of movies.such as how to lose a guy in 10 days,wanted,million baby,,,,,not only love movies,haha,i am so greedy

03:39 AM Aug 26 2009 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

comedy , horror , sci-fi….lot with mistery

08:07 PM Aug 29 2009 |

dolby

Australia

I like to watch Action and adventure movie..

09:28 AM Jan 28 2011 |

wernier

Germany

I like thriller movies and I'm going to watch Red Riding Rood movie, which has been released today. The basic plot of the movie is similar to tales but have new discoveries.

11:14 AM Mar 11 2011 |

movie-holic

India

I like comedy movies like Mr bean holiday and animated movies like rango… I love it when hbo repeat these movies on a weekend, makes me feel like they are showing it again just because i missed it the first time

07:50 AM Nov 21 2012 |