Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE & HATE

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi everyone,

What do you love and hate most about your lover? Do you want he to change in some point?

02:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qdxuyang

China

Congratulations on your coming wedding!!!By the way,I want to know the marriagable age in your country.I think there will be great difference among different countries!!!!

03:43 PM Dec 08 2007 |

shawqi11

Somalia

hi
if you got married ur husband or wife u have to understand what he/she hate somethomf or and love like that

04:40 PM Dec 08 2007 |

nita_sao

Thailand

Hi Rose,

"Dishonest" in my term is he just fooled around with other girls and has never told me what he did.When he couldn't solve his problems , then came to me and share.However, it was too late for him now because i couldn't be kind enough to let this happen again and again.So finally , we just broke up.

Anyway , i also do hope we can be good friends and prolong our friendship as long as we can :)

If you can't find me here , it's easy to contact me at

Lots of Love,

Nittaya

05:17 PM Dec 09 2007 |

nita_sao

Thailand

One thing , CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR MARRIAGE :)

Love,

Nittaya

05:19 PM Dec 09 2007 |

owensky

Finland

i can't agree with you any more.i like all about my lover.i think she is the best.

11:33 PM Dec 09 2007 |