Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I want to find my friends to learn and talk English.

singri

singri

South Korea

Hi, everyone!

It's been a long time since I enrolled in Englishbaby, but still i can't find friends to talk each other freely about various themes around us.

I hope to find many friends around the world.

01:13 AM Nov 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fe3lan_hh

Egypt

hey everybody

i'm really interested in learning English i believe that it's need practice so i need friends to talk to practice my English

my e-mail

09:23 AM Nov 07 2007 |

douanla

Cameroon

hi

I m from cameroon and I am currently studying physical therapy. cameroon is abilingual counry (french and englesh), I speak frennch more fluently than english although now I sudy in english.

I hope I will hear from you very soon

10:08 AM Nov 07 2007 |

douanla

Cameroon

hi I heard so much about your country, the people,  the culture, the industry and so on. I m from cameroon and I am currently studying physical therapy. cameroon is abilingual counry (french and englesh), I speak frennch more fluently than english although now I sudy in english.

I hope I willhear from you very soon

Kind regards

10:10 AM Nov 07 2007 |

douanla

Cameroon

hi I heard so much about your country, the people,  the culture, the industry and so on. I m from cameroon and I am currently studying physical therapy. cameroon is abilingual counry (french and englesh), I speak frennch more fluently than english although now I sudy in english.

I hope I willhear from you very soon

Kind regards

10:11 AM Nov 07 2007 |

球球

球球

China

I want to learn and talk English too. So I am glad to make frend with you!

10:51 AM Nov 07 2007 |

VICKYHERE

VICKYHERE

China

Hello,everyone^I join in Englishbaby the first day.I the same with you want to practice my english.At the same time,i very want have foreign friends,lol`I come from china,so i think i can help you study chinese^can Email for me:     

03:20 PM Nov 07 2007 |

PAWlus

PAWlus

Ukraine

Hi all!

I have the same problem. I want find friends, which help me study english.

My MSN paw @ windowslive.com

ICQ 421846613

06:41 PM Nov 07 2007 |

alice0917

China

i am a beginner ,may i add you

12:24 PM Nov 10 2007 |

xiedeyuan

China

i’m a freshmen many things i still don’t know i just want to make some friends and chat with each other to improve my english level help me please

01:12 PM Nov 10 2007 |

i love it

i love it

China

i want to improve my english
and my MSN:

01:23 PM Nov 10 2007 |