Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

THINK POSITIVE!

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

let's try to find positive aspects in everything… write a thing that annoys you or you just feel unhappy about it and another person will write a positive aspect of it then!
EXAMPLE: 1) I hate arrogant persons
              2) ...but near that kind of people you understand how good and well 
mannered  you are

07:10 AM Aug 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

But by waking up early you can manage to do A LOT of things and in the evening you can be proud with yourself.

I hate when I don't have enough money for smth.

01:44 PM Aug 20 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

Laziness puts obstacles in the way of self-perfection. 

but when this laziness lasts an adequate perioud of time it is very helpful, because in this way you rest, you gather energy for future 'fights'

I don't like rude people I can't understand them either.

02:55 PM Aug 21 2007 |

tanghongjun

China

but you will know yourself  more clearly by being caught in the middle of friend arguing

i hate high-hat people

03:57 AM Aug 22 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

i hate high-hat people you can look at them and imagine they are children, so they need patience and support even if they act in a special way.

i hate the situation when i plan smth, i make all the necessary preparations and….at the end i do not receive the waited result

12:15 PM Aug 24 2007 |

janeliu8577

China

Like a Chinese saying goes, a fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. Wish you learn smth from it and do better next time.

I don't know whether I really like this job. It annoys me sometimes.

12:50 PM Aug 24 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

but ,boasting's sometimes a good way to beat your enemies ,I think it's one of the best ways to do that  ,it's not recommended to be used with your friends ,because I expect that so many friends are lost ,therefore you have to be experience to use this one …

I hate to do things so many times ,especially when benefits aren't found ,this really gets me bored …Frown

07:38 PM Aug 27 2007 |

janeliu8577

China

Then recall your life. I do it when I can't sleep, and find it very interesting and I can learn a lot by doing it.

I can't sleep well…though

12:57 AM Aug 28 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Sometimes you've to be late for things which're much more important ,or getting some obstacles .For example :being sick,having an accident ,meeting with important people ,your ( boy / girl ) friend is in need for you Winkand stuff like that ..

I dislike to act like others ,I like to create my own character..

08:23 AM Aug 30 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

acting like others can be useful for making new friends rapidly (is there a – between two and faced in "two-faced bastard" ?)

furthermore, acting like others can be good sometimes, when others are lovely you act like a lovely person.

I hate the moment when your girl tell you "we need to talk" with her very serious face.

09:12 AM Aug 30 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

but this serious face may hide realy good news, so you should be happy you 
are the first person who finds it out.

i hate the moments when i want to talk with somebody and the person's phone is closed!

09:33 AM Aug 30 2007 |