Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I wonder

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

Now that Osama rests in Ocean so i wonder if a tsunami hits U.S so who will be responsible?

05:42 PM May 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

as i said spicy and savage….. yemani girls are more interesting than the  dead terrorist Bin laden.

we have yemani girls in Israel  , many of the Israelis are from yeman.

01:38 PM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

no no no they Jews from yeman , and we r not killing any one….

back to subject:

The international Al Qaeda terrorist organization has issued a new threat against the United States, just 10 days after its founder and mastermind, Osama bin Laden, was assassinated by U.S. Navy SEALs.

The leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), Nasser al-Wahishi, issued the warning in a message posted on Islamic websites.

“Do not think that the case is over?” al-Wahishi warned. “What is coming is even worse. What awaits you is more intense and more damaging. You will bite your fingers and regret the days of Sheikh Osama bin Laden,” he said, according to the message translated by the U.S. Center for Monitoring Islamic Websites.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula - currently believed by U.S. intelligence officials to be Al Qaeda’s largest subgroup - is comprised of several Yemeni and Saudi terrorist factions that merged in January 2009. 

The group created a network together with remote, but powerful tribes in Yemen who opposed the government of President Ali Abdullah Saleh.  AQAP has infiltrated the capital of Yemen, the nation where bin Laden’s father was born, as well as Saudi Arabia.

In addition, the group has claimed responsibility for a number of attacks in France and is considered an active threat to the U.S. homeland.

01:51 PM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Israel is not poor , Israel is the safeest place in the M.E. , yeman is in a big problem. when Ali Abdullah Saleh  and the goverment will gone the cheos will come over yeman.

02:18 PM May 11 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

yah PK Butterfly, i can’t believe that these people are so fond of keep fighting on n on, God Bless those who they will marry.
i wonder from where you get the pics like this, really funny, ;)

n Lolita, you said,
I’m afraid to let you know that I’m not that kind like you thought i can’t pretend like you do , I’m so aggressive specially  with the U.S & Israel so just stay away.

if you said this for me, so my dear i’m sorry if i thought you wrong but i never need to pretend for what i am, i’m aggressive with the U.S & Israel more than you but just with their Politics, their Politicians n their Policies.
i love n respect the common people no matter from where do they belong.
so if you find any Politician from there then you may be aggressive but now please stop to comment like that, we all are common people, our Politicians want us to be separated forever, n we always fulfil their desires by having each others colors in our hands, are we really “PET” for our Politicians?
ofcourse no, so please stop this (ATLEAST ON THIS FORUM) i request you please.

n Mr. Oscar,
the same request for you.
you may have knowledge but please man keep it to yourself.
we all have knowledge by different sources.
you can prove ALQAIDA will try to destroy the world n i can prove that it’s not ALQAIDA basically there’s someone else who’s behind of all that.
n in the end, you will not believe my knowledge n i won’t be satisfied on yours.
so why do we have to spread hatred in each others hearts?
this forum never wants to know how many Yemenis does Israel have or how many of Israelis belong to Yemen, or how much spicy n sexy are Yemeni girls.
you’re defaming your own nation by defaming others nation in the sights of those who will read your words, just praise or wish the best for every nation n then you’ll see that everyone who will read your words will praise your nation.
i hope you both will now stop, please i request again.

04:24 PM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

o.k.

but i just love yemani agreesive  girls thats all….. and if they from elqaida its more sexy….and if thiere name r LOLITA its more than that…..

by the way lolita have a Jewish roots.

we all the humans r so close …peace and love to all. :)

04:46 PM May 11 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

LOL,
well, thank you but it’s still fueling someone up. :)
Love n Peace to you too, Shalom Aleichem.

04:49 PM May 11 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

Badly Sad I agree with you but i have to reply for some ppl who consider their selfs like philsophers lol thats all ..

Oscar73 hhha are you trying to gain me by being funnyboy oh noo nice trick israel guy ..and jewsh roots ewwwu  “AS IF ” ..scrw u

Pk butterf
ly
it is pathetic but what to do we are forced to handle it to infinty

06:29 PM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

lolita_lem
picka
 : for girls….. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YWV_lw6PTI

lolita_lem
picka
 : for boys…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enoA6E_uwIE

you should try it …stright from Yeman.

07:18 PM May 11 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

yaa butterfly and thanks for the pinky flowers so sweet from you :)

Oscar i know that its my favorate perfume thats why i used it as my nick name ..but how brillent you are to make search for my name mr.detective

06:45 AM May 12 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

many of the Israelis are from yeman.

they Jews from yeman .

THEY ARE ARBIAN AND THEIR FAMILY ALSO , SOOOO, YOU THINK ABOUT THERE IS NO ARABS IN THAT SOME PLACE WHICH CALLED PALESTINE ?!

02:50 PM May 12 2011 |