Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

about love

406291116@qq.com

China

u love a girl,but u don't dare to tell her.because u are a shy boy.but u really love her.u will think about her all time even u will see her in ur dream.but u can not tell her because she has had a boyfriend.what can u do for the love?

08:44 AM Jun 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Me M

Me M

Saudi Arabia

ooohooo

it's easy man … drink & drink & drink and go to her belive me you will tell her everthing in your heart eaisly Tongue out

05:10 AM Jul 02 2007 |

can.wu

can.wu

China

You can ask her friends the relationship between her & her boyfriend.  If they are blessedness U must "disapear" from her.You can forget her by the way.If the girl don't like her present boyfriend you must grab. 

07:23 AM Jul 02 2007 |

dreamerhh

Oman

My dear friend Unnikrishnan

your opinion about girls is not correct and doesn,t apply on all girls

There are girls who want only play as on the other hand boys only want play

And i hope to you and me find the true love

God bless you..

01:08 PM Jul 02 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

You can't do anything!!! Love is very stupid.. It makes person sick.. Take a rest.. Have good time.. Make your day wonderful carpe diem!!!

01:29 PM Jul 02 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

You can't do anything!!! Love is very stupid.. It makes person sick.. Take a rest.. Have good time.. Make your day wonderful carpe diem!!!

01:29 PM Jul 02 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

01:30 PM Jul 02 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

01:31 PM Jul 02 2007 |

unnikrishnan.vr

India

Mydear friend ,

Love is a imaginary thing which I can not trust because even this reply also not genuine . you are triying to play with me . I do not have time to spend for love

sorry my dear friend

Regards

unnikrishnan.vr 

03:07 AM Jul 03 2007 |

刘月诗

China

If you love her and can't forgot her,i think the best way is to tell her what you think.you don't have to be lovers,but can be friends.you should alwas find a way to solve this problem,anyway.So make sure that this feeling will not effect your work or study.

Best wishes and gooduck!

09:21 AM Jul 03 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

My advice is Find an other girl. There are load of cute, smart and funny girl in the world so don't worry and boring yourself with a girl who's a boyfriend. You're just wasting your time and loosing a lot of energy by thinking of her all the time.

09:28 AM Jul 19 2007 |