Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

AlbaSun

Spain

Hello!.. well i'm new here… so i'll start by answering you. I'm young so i'm a little bit lost, because i don't even know how i want my life to be.. anyway, i only desire to be happy

08:14 PM May 27 2007 |

Ninacrystal

China

Smilemy life is for my family too . And . my life for work , can earn more money , for my family members .Yes! I can do it!

01:14 AM May 28 2007 |

antonia82

antonia82

China

i wanna my mum happy

i hope one day i can have a warm family

my husband, my children,my parents,all of us live happily

05:49 AM May 31 2007 |

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

I live for my plessure :) As long as I feel pleazed Im happy.. what ever that involves; BDSM,musik,poetry,art, MC, friends, travel, folklore…..

06:36 AM May 31 2007 |

SallyXu

China

To love and to be loved!

01:28 PM May 31 2007 |

Arevick

Arevick

Russian Federation

The life is a way, eternal search of true. The main thing on this way to not go on an occasion of temptations! The Life is game where nobody wins where often play not by rules!The life is an instant which separates us from an antimaterial world and not necessary to be afraid to lose it, but necessary to lead it with advantage. The life illusion, such it will be what we it we shall see and we shall construct. The life is a turn of pleasure, flours and suffering and it does its Wonderful! The Life to create the theory of true and to follow it, to be mistaken and follow the road of true again, to feel a life in its all displays…

11:08 AM Aug 27 2007 |

Arevick

Arevick

Russian Federation

I agree with you, but you discuss only a part of that is in a life!

11:17 AM Aug 27 2007 |

abdullah Baniali

Jordan

the reason of my life is to get married with a nice and beautiful lady. this the most important and justifiable reason for my life

11:23 AM Aug 27 2007 |

kimisue

kimisue

Japan

my life is to be amazed.

'amazing' is one of my favorite word.

when you see the beautiful landscape, eat delicious food, success in business, feel love  from(to) people, be amazed every such opportunities.

obstructions are just a process to find 'amazing'!!

01:44 PM Aug 27 2007 |

nonaaa-000

nonaaa-000

Saudi Arabia

I have message in my life I knew what I want what I live fore B|c I believe god so I am Muslim  Even  if  I believe god I enjoy in my life  I travel to every where  I have fun  I go out with my friend I love my husband and he love me so much Even all of that we worship god and that the important thing after we will die   we will be happy also

02:40 AM Aug 28 2007 |