Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i feel so bad

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

Life has changed

People has changed

No one remain in his situation

World has become feared

Every day we see new faces

These Faces fraught by animosity and distaste

Happiness has become far away of our eyes

We did not even feel about it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I do not know what other problems waiting for me

07:53 PM May 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

antonia82

antonia82

China

whatever

still believe"everthing will be OK"

don't lose hope plz

05:13 AM May 31 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

why no forget all the unhappy things and start over?Tomorrow will be a nice day.Maybe there are things we cann't change,but we can try to forget them. 

11:58 AM May 31 2007 |

Alpha_Stemp

Ukraine

There are such periods sometimes in our lives. I had them and I'll have it another time else, I think. But we must overcome all the difficulties and live… We have to go farther and father untill….well, until we'll be happy. And that moment certainly comes, believe me!

12:52 PM May 31 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

thanks for every one, who write a great words for me, and respond at my emotion

04:33 AM Jun 01 2007 |

evenstar

evenstar

Philippines

We have to realize and accept the fact that the only constant thing inthis world is change. It is inevitable. It's in nature itself. Imagine if change is not present, a caterpillar can never be a butterfly, it will always be winter, or always be autumn. Things change because there is a purpose and that purpose is for growth, for improvement, for new knowledge, for new love and beginnings. Nurture and realize that change is a sign and a start of great things to come. Even if sometimes it is not a very good one, but somehow for every bad thing that happens to one, there will be a good benefit in the end.

Cheer up! Change is good! You have to make it good!

06:36 AM Jun 01 2007 |

girlish

France

I feel happy !!!

09:10 AM Jun 01 2007 |

pinkprincess

United Arab Emirates

life goes up and down

for me it's like a game u need to play it in reight way…..sometimes u feel u can't complet u need to stop but believe me u should take reast and think positive ….

03:05 AM Jun 11 2007 |

OracleZBZ

China

Just have the same feeling!

Nothing  is intersting!

Right now just wanna have a long talk with my old friend!

06:12 AM Jun 24 2007 |

getchar

getchar

Algeria

try to change the way of seeing things!!

pry is the best way

good luck

09:40 AM Jun 24 2007 |

刘月诗

China

sorry to hear that. But,what sort of problem you met?Be adamant.No matter what happens,no matter how hopeless,not't give up.Life is beautiful,anyway.Be confident with yourself ok?You will come over  the difficulties.

10:51 AM Jul 03 2007 |