Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Understanding Islam

TheMoon

TheMoon

Saudi Arabia

Hey every one its my first subject and I would like to introduce to you this link http://www.islam-guide.com/  its an Islamic guide for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more.I hop every one who read this enter the link.

01:12 PM Apr 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amino283

amino283

Algeria

in this subject we can creat bilion of subject for exmple woman in islam

why not some poeple from other religion or culture ask about woman in our society

we can explain to them the place of woman in our religion not what media show

so u r welcom to discover our culture

have nice day friends

we should be friends even we don't have same culture for changing ideas and learn new thinks everyday

salam alikom that mean peace for you or what you say hello ….

06:04 PM May 12 2007 |

nabiul

nabiul

India

islam – a system of complete peace & love

you can't get total satisfaction untill you surrender

totally to the Almighty Allah

05:41 PM May 20 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

What I know is Islam is a peaceful religion…

08:06 PM May 20 2007 |

starz_chazer

Pakistan

Very good site. Keep up the good work

11:11 AM May 30 2007 |

nawaf_fff

Saudi Arabia

thank you very much .it is a great  idea . i  do agree with you because there are alot of people who dont know eny thing about islam. thank you again.يارك الله فيك

10:35 PM Jul 04 2007 |

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

I belive in GOD. I accept God as creator of everything existing. Because nth is possible without creator All in my country are muslims. My parents, relatives & I also. But acctually religion doesn't make any difference for me. I think belive & love for God is enough. So many religions seperate people. Religion should join humans however numerous branches of different religions disjoin, seperate people.Maybe I'm not right but its my oppinion.

08:40 PM Jul 20 2007 |

hqp1987

hqp1987

China

it is good to know different culture ,thinks for your intruduce

12:25 PM Aug 01 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I met a couple of muslim yesterday.I happened to read the history of Muhammad ibn Abdallah.I finally knew why they veil her face.but I am curious coran that have beautiful words,right?.umm…It`s like our ancient poetry..but some young who have not mastered language can not feel it..

06:18 AM Aug 03 2007 |

hammad22a

hammad22a

Saudi Arabia

you are really the best woman here. And I hope from Allah (The God ) to guid you to the right path.

thank you girl 

07:35 PM Jan 06 2008 |