Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what does it make you sadness?

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

what does it make you sadness ,the sudden incidents around, or the (weather, night,routine, sun, hormones , ...etc)?

05:37 PM Aug 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jean___michel

Brazil

misery aroud the world, I big world with so much resources, how can we accept it n don't feel so sad about it?

I can't help many people, but I m making my part…

Sometimes we are sadness with things we judge be important, like our shoes we are wearing, our t-shirt collor, or what we have for eat today, or "oh mom, beefsteak again" How many times we are hearing it?

In many places, people don't have what to eat, what to wear, where sleep… children dying with AIDS, children dyeng hungry: THIS IS SADNESS!!!!

We don't have to be sad

05:52 PM Aug 15 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

the most….seeng children around the world's suffering, whatever is the reason of their suffering…

this makes me very sad

08:25 PM Aug 15 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I feel sadness when I see animals suffering. Men are the worst predator they have ever had. Hunt for fun, I can´t stand it, it´s a crime!! I don´t like circus which have animals in its performance, you can see in their eyes they are not happy. Dogs and cats in the streets without an owner, how can a person dare to put them in the streets?? They are not garbage!!

10:35 PM Aug 15 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’m sad of being losing my sense of belonging.

12:44 AM Aug 16 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

so many things make me sad, sometimes there is no any particular reason but i feel sadness.

03:57 AM Aug 16 2008 |

sophiezyn

China

i hate bad weathers.

sleepless drives me mad.

03:57 AM Aug 16 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

difficult to find a precise answer!!i can opt for:other people's suffering and when i'm misunderstood or when i must hurt someone to do what i believe it's my right or my choice….........

but,i think complete sadness doesn't exist.

12:37 PM Aug 16 2008 |

Wisces

Wisces

Viet Nam

Rain

03:04 PM Aug 16 2008 |

mozaika

mozaika

Russian Federation

when relatives misunderstand myself. And I have no new ideas how to improve my life

06:34 PM Aug 16 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel sad when I see my friends choosing to be sad.

I feel sad about their choice. 

01:54 AM Aug 17 2008 |