Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dear Chinese friends,'How are you'

devindernagpal

India

Dear Chinese Friends,

It's very sad that so many people died in earhquake,so many injured & so many has become homeless.I wish to share the grief.Wish you all the best & happy life.I have an faith that chinese people are very brave & meet the all the situations very well.Although we are helpless .

There are so many chinese friends also,I want to hear their voice.

Regards

12:47 AM May 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

Thanks all the people for your kind care.

Now all the chinese people are trying their best to help the disaster district inhabitants via various ways. Our great prime minister flew to Sichuan as soon as he heard the news, under his leading, chinese believe that we will overcome the disaster.

At the same time , thanks all the international kind people who care about CHINA.

07:28 AM May 14 2008 |

little elephant

United States

I was deeply saddened by the super earthquake.

no word can describe my heavy feelings.

07:31 AM May 14 2008 |

little elephant

United States

little elephant

United States

toofun_np

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I was deeply saddened to hear about the death of MORE THAN 20000 INNOCIEN PEOPLE CHINA.GOD BLESS THEM AND ALL OF PEOLE AROUMD THE WORLD.I HPOE YOU SHARE ME IN YOUR GRIEF

07:32 AM May 14 2008 |

toofun_np

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

SUCH A GOOD PRESIDNT!HE IS SO KIND

07:33 AM May 14 2008 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

what happend was really shocked for me ..i cannot write what my feeling is now .. i have lots of chinaes friends and i recpact them  all …....

i know all chainese r very brave and they know how to go throgh the disestaer well ….wish u all the best china….

and we ready to help them and facing this disester as soon as possible…..............

.............................Saudi Arabia…...........................  

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Aymoooooooone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

07:41 AM May 14 2008 |

CHUN

CHUN

Taiwan

I HOPE THEY ALL ARE SAVED!!

08:20 AM May 14 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

we r sharing ur grief and sadness

08:49 AM May 14 2008 |

sark_gunesi

Turkey

When I heard this event, I feel myself really very bad and sad. Really it was a huge earthquake. There are so many injured and death people. I hope the whole Chinese people can overcome this event and they can suffer from their injuries in the shortest time.

Don t forget that here are so many people who wanna share your pains and help to you to overcome this event as soon as it is possible.

I wish my God helps you and gives you power to be able to be patient. Care yourself and don t forget that your friends are everytime here and near you…

09:26 AM May 14 2008 |