Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is FRIENDSHIP...?

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi, everyone!
I’d like to know what friendship means to you and what in your opinion are true friends like?What qualities should they possess?

06:53 PM May 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Friendship is being understand without asking..being there in any condition..being hand in hand to solve any problem..etc : D

08:06 PM May 08 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

-Friends are the mirrors of our souls(selim gündüzalp)

08:16 PM May 08 2008 |

Kanabun

Kanabun

Japan

I think that is the most inportant link.

06:48 AM May 14 2008 |

purple_bloom

India

Innocent To me friendship is sharing yourself…................

It means giving your time to listen or attend to someone, it means loving the person as much as you love yourself.

A good friend is one who has no boundaries but is completely open to you, a good friend is someone you can trust wholly and can bear all your mood swings:-)

Sounds tough but its not so, I've taken the ride and its amazing…... Try it!

08:28 AM May 14 2008 |

RED PLUME

RED PLUME

Turkey

Hi, Everyone!

According to me, There is a friend who has a fine time with you, may be goes to cinema with you.But  there is a true friend who is always on your's side , in good situations or bad situations. Like your brother or sisterSmile

09:19 AM May 14 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Thanks to everyone for expressing your opinions. Surely there’re lots of qualities a true friend is expected to posses. But do you think we can find them all in one person. Do y o u have a friend who you could call ‘A Friend INDEED’?

12:42 PM May 14 2008 |

p_jakkis

Thailand

Hardly to find all good thing in one,,,,I do by don't think and involve the bad thing they are….then i can say they are friend …...(just my opinion)

02:11 PM May 14 2008 |