Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I really want find new friends and improve my english, maybe you can help me:))

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

Hi, I'm from Poland and I don't speak english very good. I want find some friends on this site. We can learn english together:)

It could be nice to make friends and learning english at the same.

contact me 

07:45 PM Nov 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MATIAS

Brazil

I believe that everyone could reach everything that they wish, also learning onother language as English, but is very important to have another one whom cam share.

06:28 AM Dec 13 2006 |

karizmax

karizmax

Turkey

hello everyone? How can we speak with live?

Write is easy but speak is difficult.

what can we do speak with live here?

Thanks all from TURKEY

07:20 AM Dec 13 2006 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

hello jagota. iam from China.i don't whether u can see this messenger 'cause i am not sure when u wrote your messenger. i am an english learner too. In china when focus on grammer. but too much, i think.   when we learn a language, it is more interesting if we know its culture, right?

so maybe we can exchange some this kind of topics to dicuss. look forward to hearing from u soon.

07:24 AM Dec 13 2006 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

or maybe we can introduce our own culture or customs . sorry after i sent the messenge i found i typed so many words incorrectly.

07:28 AM Dec 13 2006 |

hebby

hebby

China

Hi Jagoda, glad to meet you!I come from China and I also want to improve my English,i believe if i practice it all the time,then my english should be better, but i always can't persist in.I hope i can practice english everyday with so many friends come from different countries in the world.Your English is very good! Go on!

07:40 AM Dec 13 2006 |

karizmax

karizmax

Turkey

hi hebby? which city?

08:26 AM Dec 13 2006 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i am happy 'cause u count me as u friend. last time i said we can introduce our culture, so maybe i can start from myself. I am from tianjin,china. tianjin in chinese means "the place where the emperor crossed the river."  jin in chinese means"nearby the river" .tianjin is a big city just 2 hours away from BEIJING. I think u should know BEIJING, right?

tianjin is one of the 4 cities directly under central government. so it is a big city with a population over 11million.Tianjin is famous ror its foods in china.

09:03 AM Dec 13 2006 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

don't u want to say sth

03:11 PM Dec 13 2006 |

didou

Morocco

hi jagoba

it's fine to find many people who wants to improve their english

me too i try that and i hope that we wille help each other tro do thisKiss

03:35 PM Dec 13 2006 |

karizmax

karizmax

Turkey

Hello I am sorry my friend. I forgot .. I am working now .. I am from Turkey, I knew your city.

Ithinks , and I want to live china, aI hope I can do .. I am saving money and making plany for this.

china is good city. eveytimes I want to live in the china, I hope I can be succued this. 

I like chinise girl becasue they have very soft heart. this is my thinks

take care of yourself

03:36 PM Dec 13 2006 |