Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a true friend?

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

I know that true friend are difficult to found.And i am interestend in your mind.Do you have true friend?

06:28 PM Jan 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shankelibin

China

yes, i have many true friends, they'll help me when i need help

01:42 PM Nov 16 2008 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

my true friend is my laptop

07:58 PM Nov 16 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

First we must have a very clear meaning about the words " TRUE".Its mean: In what ever you do..everything must be in true..True in your words and promise,true in your heart,true in your responsible .So… "true friend" mean is: something big,its about honour,about big responsibility,about trust,something to be proud off and  its about the beauty of god creation,the beauty about human behavior,and its also about a competition..,a competition to be more better person..You know there's a heaven promises by god for people who keep their relations in good condition…

12:05 AM Nov 19 2008 |

zhuxinpeng

zhuxinpeng

Comoros

you have my good firends

02:48 AM Nov 19 2008 |

RussellDoris

China

certainly.

they are beauty,sweet.

they always do something to move you.

make you laught,make you comfort,

when you sad,they hope to give all their hands

to help you,give all their happiness to you.

I am a luckly girl.

02:50 AM Nov 19 2008 |

sandyhui

China

i have a true friend that we trust each other. i know her for more than nine years. i love her.

06:15 AM Nov 19 2008 |

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

hey everybody

i am 100% sure real friend no exist, maybe they can support you and give good advice but if you are lucky they will always envy you, if they have an opportunity to choose between them or you, they will always choose themselves

11:09 PM Nov 19 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

yes. i have… and i meaning TRUE friend.

and that friends never Turn back to me. what ever happens or how down am. they are always here to supporting , helping.,,,, they will give they sholder when i feeling bad…. no matter where your ,,, you can always give a call..

im  Lucky, bacause i have that….

12:39 AM Nov 20 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Snow man, you're very lucky..and i had seen an american program called "overhoulin"and it shows inside how a true friend works on their friendship.., and also shows in one of that program a good heart person ( a man) who donate one of his kidney to his friend..i am soo impress and proud how person behavior could be soo wonderful…

01:04 AM Nov 20 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi …. shardzoo….

dont belived what you can see at TV…....     thats NOT TRUE…..

and my friends is NOT from US…. that reason im HAPPY.   sorry,,,

01:18 AM Nov 20 2008 |