Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how should i do

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

we have loved together for more than 4 years ,but just for 1 year we lived in a same country ,and then we have still countinue for 3 years on the internet

our love are great but we can not find a way to live together in the same country , in a real world .

if we take a time ,in 6 years more  ,we will probably live together .

can you wait a true love ? i'm 21 now 

05:03 AM Sep 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ken_cong

Ken_cong

China

You are think so easy and so perfect ~

08:40 AM Sep 07 2006 |

Irida

Irida

Ukraine

Nobody knows what can happen to him. But love helps to live and gives us true answers (even it isn't only one love in our life).

06:08 PM Sep 07 2006 |

jamess

Brazil

man you are in a very tigh situation,but you know if you really love her and there is reciprocity in that,I think it´s really worth,try to stay with her in some point in the future and keep going on your currently life…...

10:06 PM Sep 07 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

thanks a lot for your advise , jamess but i dont want to keep going on my currently life , it's boring life , feel alone all the time , can you wait and hope the true love come to you when you are not sure in the future  it comes or not 

04:57 AM Sep 08 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Mrcuong!

Good that you wrote your real thoughts.

Mcuang, you will make a big mistake, if you are going to be together with this girl just because you feel boring! You must not do it! You so young!  

You must live now full life – to work, to study, to visit sport clubs, to spend time with your friends! Before you must make your life full and interesting, and just than you can understand, what do you need really.I hope, you clever man and you will find a right solution.  

Take care! Keep smile! Kinski

06:22 AM Sep 08 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

thanks for your advise ,i'm trying to make my day more interesting instead of thinking about a sad story

10:29 AM Sep 09 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

hi!mrcuong

if i were you ,maybe i will stop this story , for six years is too long a time ,and in such a long time everything may change,  and everything may happen ,so it is not wise just to waite , you are young ,so you have many things to do ,so why not make your life more enrich?

12:52 AM Sep 12 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

thanks sohpier . i will think about what you said .it's not easy for young people to wait what called love in 6 years ,time changes people changes ! we don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow.

04:27 AM Sep 12 2006 |

venus1213

China

As a man, you should have enough courages to face all the things that would happened in the future,and I'm sure if you get it, everything would go well

06:40 AM Sep 13 2006 |

chy

China

Now you should pay more attention to you career,time can tell you what to choose …. 

09:42 AM Sep 13 2006 |