Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What kind of unusual tradition or holiday do you have in Your wonderful Country?

Oysha

Uzbekistan

Hello Dear friends!
I am from Uzbekistan and I would like to know about unusual traditions of your  wonderful country!

For example, on March we have Navruz Holiday (The beginning of the new day, New Year), we cook traditional food Sumalak (consists of oil, prepared grain, flour and small stones and wallnuts).

Let us learn more about culture and traditions!

07:41 AM Jan 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

oysha in this occassion family males allowed?

11:29 AM Jan 11 2008 |

Oysha

Uzbekistan

Yes they are allowed! :) but the third day of Eid Ramadan a new bride visits her parents herself. 

03:54 AM Jan 12 2008 |

wuqumeng

Antarctica

i am form china,as well.our country is full of lively.in addtion i want to make friends with other country and i expect my English learn better than ever.

04:18 AM Jan 12 2008 |

wuqumeng

Antarctica

i am form china,as well.our country is full of lively.in addtion i want to make friends with other country and i expect my English learn better than ever.

04:18 AM Jan 12 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

ok good. in our country bride herself visit her parents on third day after her  marriag. little bit resembeled to ur occassion Smile  

06:56 AM Jan 12 2008 |