Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to improve my english speaking skills

atul007

India

hi, myself atul. i am living in india and i want to improve my english speaking skills. if somebody want to help me in learning english so please reply me because i am waiting for your reply and also for new friend.

bye

09:31 AM May 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shehzadasaleem

Pakistan

me too want to improve my english plz help if u can.

10:12 AM Apr 28 2009 |

shehzadasaleem

Pakistan

i want to improve my english speaking skills

10:12 AM Apr 28 2009 |

sanfora

Syrian Arab Republic

hello0ha every one ..

am noor from syria am 20 yearz nd i would like to improve ma english speakin

i've got a big problem that i feel afraid of makin mistakes :S..

can anyone help me :(

09:32 AM Jul 07 2009 |

soni sharma

India

hiiiiiii rosa i want to to improve my english.will u help me for improve my english

08:36 AM Aug 17 2009 |

soni sharma

India

hiiiii will u chat with me for improve my english plzzzzzzzzzz  i need ur help reply

08:41 AM Aug 17 2009 |

Mangal

India

Hello Everyone, myself Mangal. i am living in india and i want to improve my english speaking skills. if somebody want to help me in learning english so please reply me because i am waiting for your reply and also for new friend.

Thanks

03:37 AM Aug 20 2009 |

vemula8505

Germany

Hi, I appreciate your offer. I am looking for a good friend. Can I have your mail ID or any other easy communicating services. 

Myself Jagath, Indian but staying in South Africa. If you are really inviting new friends please reply me on my personal ID: or  

02:16 PM Sep 02 2009 |

vemula8505

Germany

Hi can you add me in your contacts list. Coz, I want to improve my english. My mail ID:

02:19 PM Sep 02 2009 |

kamil0607

kamil0607

Poland

My name is Kamil and I'd like improve my English with You!

My skype:  kamil0607_pl

07:52 PM Sep 02 2009 |

optimisticalsunian

Egypt

Hello everybody, I'm Optimistic from Egypt. I study english at an english department in an egptian university. I want to know different people from different countries to improve my english language skills. I also want to know english native speakers to correct my mistakes. If anyone wants to speak english with me, please tell me.

01:16 PM Sep 03 2009 |