Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i have a dream

lovepeace

China

i have a dream that one day i can depend on myself and do not need my parents'money.

04:18 AM May 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

azamjon

azamjon

Uzbekistan

Hi!

WHo are reading my post, please answer my quations!

Has the end of our needs?

What is so more  our favorite thinks in the world?

What dreams is not actually?

Do you believe  to God?

11:04 AM May 03 2007 |

miso1202

South Korea

Real independence means economic independence from someome.If I have money I can spend freely,it is a real freedom and independence.

12:50 PM May 03 2007 |

miso1202

South Korea

Real independence means economic independence from someome.If I have money I can spend freely,it is a real freedom and independence.

miso1202

South Korea

miso1202

South Korea

miso1202

South Korea

miso1202

South Korea

poko

Antigua and Barbuda

my dream is when i ll reach in my goal, i mean when i ll speak   english  fluently.if i travel  all over the world, not ll ve need any translator.

06:53 PM May 03 2007 |

poko

Antigua and Barbuda

my dream is when i ll reach in my goal, i mean when i ll speak   english  fluently.if i travel  all over the world, not ll ve need any translator.

poko

Antigua and Barbuda