Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a Teacher from UK..Give me a shout if you need to improve your english!!

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just came across this website and was really impressed with it.  I'm a Teacher and I'm from UK.  If anyone needs any help with their English, then please let me know.  Whether your male or female, it does not matter.

04:38 PM Mar 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vivile

vivile

Viet Nam

Hi, my teacher
thank you for your good will. I like studying English but I’m bad at communicate in English and listening. May you tell me what can I do to improve them? Thank you so much!!!

09:29 AM Mar 14 2009 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Hamlet ?

Why is that ? My dear friend.

02:26 PM Mar 30 2009 |

zoeinbeijing

China

You are so warm hearted. I adde you as a friend, wish we can have a nice talk.

03:21 PM Mar 30 2009 |

ramesh.sinha1

India

hi,

It's pleasure to know that you are willing to help others in improving there English. I love English and want to improve that. may be you help me!

08:59 PM Apr 22 2009 |

may19851226

China

hi, I'm a English learner from china. And I'm greatly impressed by your kindness to help. I've got many questions to ask.

08:38 AM May 18 2009 |

romantic sensation

Saudi Arabia

Good things to help pepole, but can you just tell me what your qalifications that make you call yourself a teacher.

thanks

10:52 AM May 18 2009 |

gardun

China

It’s very kind of you to help us learn English.I hope you will spend more time here

07:19 AM May 19 2009 |

russarin.j

Thailand

Hello..Teacher ZainAmin

I'm Ying, I have big problems about speaking English. I understand when foreigner talk with me but I can't reply them immidiately. Could you please recommend for me?

07:51 AM May 19 2009 |

pizzachuwave

Thailand

very nice of youWink

08:22 AM May 19 2009 |