尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
Do you know what your sign is? Do you and your friends talk about astrology? In the United States, astrolog...
听力 - 星期二
Some people can guess the whole plot of a movie within the first few minutes. But for others among us, it t...
现实生活 - 星期一
In recent years, people have worked to raise awareness of climate change and its effects. One of these effe...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
现实生活 - 星期四
If you drink alcohol, you have probably enjoyed a beer in one of its many forms: in the can, bottle, or on ...
音乐 - 星期三
Everyone makes mistakes. But when celebrities mess up, the whole world hears about it. Chris Brown made a h...
现实生活 - 星期二
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!” If someone says this to you, they’re saying ...
现实生活 - 星期一
Fight, fight, fight! It’s a classic scene in the school yard. A couple boys have started circling aro...
听力 - 星期五
When you fall in love, you want to spend every moment with your new partner. You’re always over at ea...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Suddenly, your radio is taken over by an alien transmission. You hear strange beeping sounds and then the w...
Music and rebellion often go together. Kids love to annoy their parents by blasting the songs they like. An...
Spending time in the sunshine feels great. But if you spend too much time in the bright sun and don’t...
Are you a slob? A neat freak? Are you the kind of person who folds and puts away your clothes as soon as yo...
All English Grammar
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Progressive
- Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs
- Zero Conditional
- First Conditional
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Modal Verbs
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Present Progressive Tense
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Simple Past Tense
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Past Progressive Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Second Conditional
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- EVAfrommexico and 58 other people commented on the lesson Culture Forum
- a2020 and 3 other people like the lesson Astrology
- a2020 and 5 other people commented on the lesson Astrology
- maryam1990 and 8 other people commented on the lesson Texas
- maryam1990 and 9 other people commented on the lesson Zayn Malik
- jeparaonline1 and 24 other people commented on the lesson "The birds and the bees" - Inara George of the Bird and the Bee
- jeparaonline1 and 33 other people commented on the lesson Buzzer Beater - NBA Star Shane Battier
- jeparaonline1 and 29 other people commented on the lesson Lift - Olympic Gold Medal Figure Skaters Zhao Hongbo and Shen Xue
- jeparaonline1 and 22 other people commented on the lesson Interview With the 49ers' Vernon Davis: 'Hail Mary'
- jeparaonline1 and 23 other people commented on the lesson "Going Nuts" - Cool Nutz