尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
现实生活 - 星期一
Sometimes, life is hard. What do you do when life feels hard? Do you go for a hike? Do you call a friend? D...
现实生活 - 星期五
Are you a fan of Hello Kitty? This popular cat from Japan is everywhere. She’s on t-shirts, suitcases...
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
Are you the type of person who loves to be outside? If so, you might even love doing yard work. Perhaps, pu...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
音乐 - 星期一
TV On The Radio breaks all the rules. They are a rock band that also uses electronic sounds and elements of...
现实生活 - 星期五
It seems pretty obvious that motorcycles are more dangerous than cars. In fact, in the U.S., motorcycle rid...
听力 - 星期四
Did you ever have to say good-bye because a friend decided to move? Maybe, it was the end of school, and yo...
俚语 - 星期三
俚语 - 星期二
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Except for water, tea is consumed more than any other beverage in the world. People have been drinking tea ...
Bravery comes in many shapes and sizes. It takes courage to do something daring or risky, like bungee jumpi...
You can see Jennifer Lawrence in major movies all around the world. From “American Hustle” to &...
All English Grammar
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Modal Verbs
- Zero Conditional
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Present Progressive Tense
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Simple Future Tense
- Passive Voice
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Second Conditional
- Simple Past Tense
- First Conditional
- Present Perfect Progressive
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Present Perfect Tense
- Past Progressive Tense
- Phrasal Verbs
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- Repterdli92 and 8 other people commented on the lesson On the Edge of One's Seat
- Yass77 and 213 other people correctly answered the "sue" quiz
- maziza and 2 other people commented on the lesson Hot Springs
- Seyntaubyn_Seys and one other person commented on the vocab no comment
other people commented on the lesson
- freakleash8 and 204 other people correctly answered the "star-studded" quiz
commented on the grammar point
Past Progressive Tense
- a2020 and 6 other people like the lesson Mowing the Lawn
- a2020 and one other person commented on the lesson Mowing the Lawn
- Dizelman likes the lesson Hot Springs