尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
现实生活 - 星期一
It’s hard to be an airplane pilot, but it’s easy to fly a drone. A drone is a tiny aircraft tha...
现实生活 - 星期五
In June 2016, there was a vote in Britain. The big question was: Should Britain stay in the European Union?...
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
Holiday meals are wonderful events where family and friends can share a delicious meal. Often there are tra...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
现实生活 - 星期一
Would you ever want to adopt a child? Celebrities often adopt children from different countries. For exampl...
现实生活 - 星期五
Do you know what that smell is coming from your kitchen? If not, you might be a slob. If you’re a nea...
听力 - 星期四
Let’s be honest: It’s hard to keep your mouth shut when you think you know what’s best. W...
现实生活 - 星期三
In 2011, three university classmates created a new app called Snapchat. Like other websites and apps, Snapc...
音乐 - 星期二
When Sheryl Crow reached international fame in 1994 with the youthful song “All I Wanna Do,” sh...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Swearing can be one hard habit to break. In some families, it’s common and OK. Saying a bad word migh...
There is nothing better than going for a dip on a hot summer day. Whether you prefer swimming in a pool, a ...
All English Grammar
- Phrasal Verbs
- Present Perfect Tense
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Second Conditional
- Modal Verbs
- Present Perfect Progressive
- First Conditional
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Zero Conditional
- Simple Past Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Present Progressive Tense
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Passive Voice
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Past Progressive Tense
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- strongalexis and 4 other people commented on the lesson Penpals
- Seiyfk and 3 other people like the lesson The Danger Of Drones
- shahalam1 and 38 other people commented on the lesson Speak Business English Like an American
- MarshalBlake and 5 other people commented on the lesson House of Cards
- shihsak and 2 other people commented on the vocab star-crossed lovers
- AliShahrivarian commented on the lesson The Danger Of Drones
- Cristiano11 and 212 other people correctly answered the "fast-paced" quiz
- khalid495 and 221 other people correctly answered the "jam" quiz
- Teacher Amy commented on the forum in Ask Ebaby!
- obeyhungkul and 40 other people commented on the lesson Vaccinations