尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
听力 - 星期二
Are you someone who puts things off, or do you like to get started right away? For some of us, just the id...
现实生活 - 星期一
Throughout history, women have worked to be equal to men. During the Victorian years, women wanted to vote ...
电影 - 星期五
Do you like Superman or Spider-Man? Do you think Thor is cool? Or maybe, Wolverine is your favorite? All of...
俚语 - 星期四
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
听力 - 星期二
Breaking up is hard to do, but moving on is even harder. After you break up with someone, you have to get o...
电影 - 星期一
It’s interesting that going to movie is such a social event. People like to go to movies in groups an...
音乐 - 星期五
She may always be known as the Material Girl, but Madonna is one performer who keeps reinventing herself. T...
听力 - 星期四
A person’s job is a funny thing. It’s vitally important, because having a job allows us to buy ...
现实生活 - 星期三
Traveling can be an amazing adventure. It’s always fun to eat new kinds of food, see new places, and ...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
The latest hip-hop craze isn’t coming from New York or San Francisco. Die Antwoord is straight from t...
It’s exciting to watch your favorite sports team win. But it’s even more exciting if that team ...
Have you ever had a friend ask for advice? What did you tell them? How did you handle the situation? It can...
All English Grammar
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Past Progressive Tense
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Present Progressive Tense
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Modal Verbs
- Phrasal Verbs
- Second Conditional
- Passive Voice
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Zero Conditional
- First Conditional
- Simple Past Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Present Perfect Progressive
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- fcf515 and 9 other people like the lesson Trick of the Trade
- Slck and 25 other people commented on the lesson Hello, how are you?
- Anastasia23 and 225 other people correctly answered the "picnic" quiz
- hoseiny and 5 other people like the lesson Fedoras
- a2020 and 2 other people commented on the lesson Fedoras
- nickynoo and 275 other people correctly answered the "yep" quiz
- sabann_nee and 233 other people correctly answered the "top" quiz
- moonshe and 207 other people correctly answered the "hip-hop" quiz
- ChristineJhuang and 223 other people correctly answered the "play it safe" quiz
other people commented on the lesson