尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
现实生活 - 星期一
Children learn in many different ways. In the US, it is often normal for a kid to have homework to do after...
现实生活 - 星期五
On January 21, 2017, millions of people all over the world marched in the streets in protest of Donald Trum...
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
Happy New Year!!! For many people, these words mean that it’s time to set a new goal. A New Year̵...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
听力 - 星期一
Have you ever felt like you’re the only person in the room who doesn’t understand what’s ...
听力 - 星期五
A witty person is a funny person. But one’s wit is also a person’s intelligence. You can be liv...
听力 - 星期四
Marni and Beren haven’t seen each other in a little while so they’re doing a little catching up...
音乐 - 星期三
They say that to be good artist, you have to be a little crazy. A little insanity helps you be creative. We...
听力 - 星期二
Albert Einstein thought that community service was necessary for a good life. Some work doesn’t pay a...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Spring brings warmer weather, longer days, and new blossoms. It’s a time of rebirth and fresh starts....
The Black Keys
Is rock ‘n’ roll dead? Not if the Black Keys have anything to say about it. This American duo w...
The United States’ Declaration of Independence states that all people have the right to pursue happin...
All English Grammar
- Phrasal Verbs
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Simple Past Tense
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Second Conditional
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Past Progressive Tense
- Present Perfect Progressive
- Passive Voice
- Modal Verbs
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- First Conditional
- Present Perfect Tense
- Zero Conditional
- Simple Future Tense
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Present Progressive Tense
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
Learn English Online with teacher Bienne.I handle Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Level students.I teach Listening comprehension, conversation,...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- LaurenD and 9 other people commented on the vocab formal education
- meyban and 3 other people like the lesson No-Homework Policies
- Nazipa and 225 other people like the lesson Idiom body
other people like the lesson
- Nazipa and 5 other people like the lesson Verbs Used with Different Parts of the Body
- Nazipa and 7 other people like the lesson phrase verbs
- Nazipa and 8 other people like the lesson Food Carts
- Nazipa and 9 other people like the lesson food idioms
- Nazipa and 10 other people like the lesson Spicy Food
- Nazipa and 11 other people like the lesson Gourmet Food