尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
现实生活 - 星期五
Last week, we told you about the Many Languages, One World (MLOW) essay contest. ELS Educational Services c...
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
On April 21, 2016, Prince Rogers Nelson passed away. Prince was a famous American musician, and his death d...
听力 - 星期二
Sometime in life, you will get an amazing opportunity. Maybe, you will have a chance to win a big contest, ...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
电影 - 星期五
There is a whole kind of American movie you probably never see. Hollywood is famous for making big blockbus...
音乐 - 星期四
Members of bands that break up often disappear in obscurity. But it’s always cool when ex-members of ...
听力 - 星期三
A dime is the name for a US coin that is equal to ten cents. Ten dimes (or 100 cents) is the same as the US...
听力 - 星期二
Though Devan and Jason are happy together, there’s something that’s been eating at Devan. Since...
听力 - 星期一
What’s the quickest way to get a million dollars? The lottery, of course. When people want to talk ab...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Celebrating New Year's Eve
Three…two…one…meh. New Year’s Eve is supposed to be lots of fun. It’s the big...
Sometimes a movie turns a city into a star. Think of Mumbai and Slumdog Millionaire, or New York in…w...
How would your dream yard look? Would you have a bright green lawn with a white fence? Or would you prefer ...
Mustaches, beards, goatees, soul-patches. There are many options for men who want to sport some facial hair...
All English Grammar
- Passive Voice
- Past Progressive Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Present Progressive Tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Second Conditional
- Modal Verbs
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Present Perfect Progressive
- First Conditional
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Phrasal Verbs
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Zero Conditional
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Contractions and Abbreviations
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- a2020 and one other person like the lesson Global Language Contest: Meet the Winners
- a2020 commented on the lesson Global Language Contest: Meet the Winners
- irmpnr and 256 other people correctly answered the "budget" quiz
- englishlrnr and 13 other people commented on the lesson RaMaDaN
- NIJ321655 and 4 other people commented on the lesson RIP Prince
- aynena and 224 other people correctly answered the "freakin'" quiz
- OlgaSummer and 8 other people like the lesson Slip Through One’s Fingers
- Enrique_51234 and 18 other people commented on the lesson On-Demand TV
- razaghi and 25 other people like the lesson Taylor Swift
commented on the grammar point
Be Able to