尽可在所有英语课程中查询基础英语、英语俚语、商务英语和英语发音等 ESL 主题！
现实生活 - 星期五
Are you the type of person who likes to have fun while you exercise? Do you like to get social status by jo...
俚语 - 星期四
现实生活 - 星期三
Have you ever tried a fad diet? Most fad diets promise you amazing results, but they have lots of rules. Fo...
听力 - 星期二
When do you act crazy and intense? What happens during these times? Perhaps, your brothers are so noisy tha...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
听力 - 星期五
Have you ever noticed how similar Jason and Mason’s names are? They’re pretty different dudes. ...
俚语 - 星期四
听力 - 星期三
No one is confident all day, every day. Not your boss at work, nor Brad Pitt, nor even President Obama. It ...
俚语 - 星期二
现实生活 - 星期一
There are many different hobbies that people do outside for sport. Some people like to watch birds, and oth...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
Can you imagine life without computers and internet? It would be harder to talk to friends, pay bills, and ...
The best science fiction uses aliens, monsters, and distant planets to comment about what’s happening...
Do you ever wonder where your food comes from? Like the glass of milk you’re drinking, to the plate o...
All English Grammar
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- First Conditional
- Modal Verbs
- Past Progressive Tense
- Phrasal Verbs
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Passive Voice
- Present Perfect Tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Present Perfect Progressive
- Simple Future Tense
- Present Progressive Tense
- Zero Conditional
- Second Conditional
The TOEFL® test
设立英语课程来与 Ebaby! 会员们分享吧！ 你的在线 ESL 课程可以任何主题为中心，其中包括英语俚语、商务英语、基础英语和英语发音。 你分享得越多，就越能够帮助其他会员学习和练习英语。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- davidwarner492 and one other person commented on the vocab rude
- davidwarner492 and 9 other people commented on the vocab formal education
- davidwarner492 and 4 other people commented on the vocab thanks a million
- a2020 and one other person like the lesson Zombie Run
- a2020 and one other person commented on the lesson Zombie Run
other people like the lesson
- Daniel jean and 360 other people correctly answered the "impressive" quiz
- Hannahliu1 and 236 other people correctly answered the "practical" quiz
- Plawyer and 8 other people commented on the lesson Breatharianism
other people commented on the lesson