Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Music

梦hi

China

Music is one of a important part in our life .we can live without it .When I am unhappy ,I always listen the music .It can let me relax .Yes or no ?

12:02 PM Sep 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blue_ali

blue_ali

Turkey

yes l like to listen music l usually listen pop slow sometimes hip-hop l must listen to relax  myfavor. band group 84(turkish grup) and mor ötesi ( this too) :))))

07:57 PM Sep 20 2008 |

diamondhill

Viet Nam

i'm a vietnamese but i don't like vietnamese music. it doesn't mean that vietnamese music is bad but i like english music . everytime i get hard or sad , i always listen to music and i feel better , love this world in the more . i used to be hate music but when i heard "my love" by Westlife , i found that music is a great thing 

09:29 PM Sep 26 2008 |

yoonho_yoying

China

i am new here,so i don't know many rules.i really need some helps.

my favourite band is tvxq.there're five people in it. they are all koreans.i knoe many chinese don't like koreans or japaness( is that right?).but they are really nice,kind and funny.they have been singing since five years ago.they are the most popular band in korean.in many  asion country lot of people know them.

02:45 PM Sep 29 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

There can be no doubt that MUSIC in general is a perfect way to leave floyd for example ''stress'' after an unending day work or study and so get relax. In my case, I love rock and some rock pop songs. Listen to bands like STAIND, EVANESCENCE, AVRIL LAVIGNE, ETC, make me get relax XD. Also it inspires me to write poems, lyrics or whatever. It's depend how I feel in that moment.

03:36 PM Sep 29 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I rarely listen to music ….

11:04 AM Oct 01 2008 |

love real life

Kuwait

Iloved music
always listen to music!!!

08:52 AM May 25 2009 |

armhunter

China

l like english song specific  the classic song

for example the countury road take me home

02:11 PM May 25 2009 |

armhunter

China

love story your dream will come true

02:15 PM May 25 2009 |

Virag_cs

Virag_cs

Hungary

I love listen music. My favourite singe: Hamasaki Ayumi. I like music style Jpop.:P  

09:54 PM May 30 2009 |

kingkangstar

China

i like mary karie    hero    it give me toom uch strength  oh yeah

09:36 AM Jun 02 2009 |