Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is/are your purpose/purposes of being a member here?

vip_groovygirl

United Arab Emirates

What is/are your purpose/purposes of logging in Englishbaby, and how do you enjoy your time here?

05:52 PM Jan 18 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Curiosity is the reason of logging in , just to know what takes place here :)

Improving english is supposed to be my purpose.

06:40 PM Jan 18 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Of course to improve my english and make a friendship. The things that I like in ebaby is write something in my blog.:-)

02:04 AM Jan 19 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

Getting to meet and know people and their different viewpoints on stuff…and all that jazz x)

03:42 AM Jan 19 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I think all of us has a purpose to improve our English (except native speakers), everyday practise is always useful, because if you're not engaged in language for some time, you may forget something (word-expressions, gramma, etc.)

and of'course I like to chat with friends and  to learn smth new Cool

07:30 AM Jan 19 2010 |

stiudentz

stiudentz

Malaysia

The purpose?

Of course to learn English. Learning make practice, and practice make perfect… Sealed

10:02 AM Jan 19 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

It was my Arabic lady friend who urged me to join this site.. I was her tutor for TOEFL.. At first the intention was to teach English and help others.. In the long run I discovered that I learned as I taught..

01:09 PM Jan 19 2010 |

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

Actually .. i saw this site .. because a stupid reason ..

When i saw it in the first time .. I thought it .. a site for un-behave things  ..But my estimation was wrong … When i knew that it's a site which it helps to improve the English language in the writing and speaking it ..  I saw it that .. it's very helpful site .. and i truly need help in English BUT LITTLE bit not much .. because i'm an advance person in English ... 

So .. my purposes are .. 

First, to learn the english.

Second, to help others in learnin it

Final, to chat and talk with peoples that not from my country .. Clearly to know the world countries .. and to know their cultures and stuff ..:) 

01:36 PM Jan 19 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

My purpose is to improve my english language because Im not very good in english. Also because I have to get 6 band in IELTS. This forum helps me to chat and met alot of people who are from different countries.I know alot about the other countries, their culture, religion, traditional.

03:47 PM Jan 19 2010 |

yassix91

yassix91

Austria

My purpose is also to improve my english, I want to speak english fluently like it would be my mothertongue… and I also want to find friends from other countries and learn new cultures and so on  x)

Mostly I spend my time here in chatting with friends and read the lessons x)

04:01 PM Jan 19 2010 |

buterfly22

Germany

my purpose is to imporve my english speaking and reading and to know the intellectual cultures among the members.

being a member in this website is very useful for me, i learnt many things from the others, i recognised that there are important people u need to talk to them, to have their opinions in overcoming ur problems.

i induced my sisters too to log into it coz iam always talking about his efficiency in getting people throught the real life, despite u r at home.

thanks for the topic

06:56 PM Jan 19 2010 |