Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

a Political question

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

What do you think that if your government would tolerate a certen corruption for more greatest good?

Please answer with your own words.

01:47 PM Feb 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

theartist

Algeria

there is alway a biginning for doing some things some times it's not understood by everyone but it may be a good solution.

12:03 PM Feb 21 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

I live in Venezuela under Hugo Chavez. 

It's all corruption everywhere. I don't see any good in corruption… NOT EVEN for a ultimate good!

He promised he would eliminate corruption and it has only got worse!

----

Proud Student of Open English

04:59 PM Feb 21 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Offhand, I cannot think of any reasons why corruption would be for the greater good. Or any good. Corruption in government is one of the biggest factors in keeping underdeveloped countries as poor as they are.

01:46 AM Feb 24 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

qkisseberth is right.

I don't see any reason to tolerate corruption for greatest good.

02:02 AM Feb 24 2008 |

bindia

India

I think corruption is worse as cancer in body. You can treat cancer on early stages so as corruption in any govt. body but it comes back again and again in any shap.

02:20 AM Feb 24 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

One example is how Chavez asked for 1 billion (with a B!)for his personal use!

Not to mention the fact that the biggest oil company, PDVSA, is under his command and all funds are managed by him.

The supreme courts were chanting "Uh Ah Chavez no se va" which means "Uh Ah Chavez will not leave".

That's corruption for you… at its finest.

--

Proud Student of Open English 

09:08 PM Feb 25 2008 |