Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love is great, and Have you ever fallen in it????

coolboy8800

Afghanistan

I like lovers and love. When 2 persons fall in love with each other, they just think about their love and themselves. They have no other intention, except loving each other. They do think about wishes, desires of each other and respect their love.

I can't explain how imaginatice is it when lovers see each other!

what about you?

Have you ever fallen in love and have you ever seen 2 bodis loving each other in real life?? and …....

Please share you opinion!!!

05:52 AM Feb 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Connie tan

Connie tan

China

I have no idear abot love. I haven't falled in love.

04:34 PM Feb 07 2008 |

Dany-Boy

Dany-Boy

Guatemala

I falled deeply in love ones, but ends bad.. now I know things aren´t working good between that girl and me, but at the beginning.. ohhh man… everything was pretty cool.. you know… times go so fast when you`re with the girl… you don´t want to get away from her.. you need her every minute, every second, your main is always thinking about her, her smile, her hair, her way to move… well… some day I´ll make it possible again… but thinking in my mistakes and trying to not to do it again..!!

07:10 PM Feb 07 2008 |

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

oh yeah !
love !!
franckly speaking love for me is the most beautiful feeling i’ve ever feel, i believe that my lover is the first and the last love for me ! we are together since 2004…i can’t deny that at the first beginning we had a lot of problems we broke up too much but at the end we find ourselves together again! because our love is stonger than anything else !
we share a big confidence and we promise to link our hearts our spirits and our bodies forever !
i’m so happy and so lucky to feel in love with that person ^^
thank you coolboy for this subject it’s so lovely :)

07:33 PM Feb 07 2008 |

abelino

abelino

Ecuador

I never have a girlfriend. But I fell love in some time. I think the love can be beautifull, the love can you doing to fell sad or happy.

If you stay in love, you are smiling single, sighing, waiting to be with her, you are worry for she, hoping to turn in a good friends, be infinitely generous with she,  and to be infinitely sacrificed by she, love is almost perfect.

And if ever these sad when your love for a women is not accepted, equally you can enjoy.

EmbarassedSmile

10:30 PM Feb 07 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Who hasn't fallen in love yet? Isn't it that the moment we were born we were touched already with this thing called love? I guess our common notion of love is just the one that is between a man and a woman. There are various kinds of love I guess.
Loving someone as well as being loved is such a great feeling.
Love is kinda complicated at times but well that's what it is. The thing is you have to embrace it as it comes. You may get hurt at times but you need it too. Life's not perfect but having people who love you make it close to perfection. wink

07:12 AM Feb 08 2008 |

happ rabbit

China

EmbarassedI don't know what is love.Maybe I don't believe love because you can't keep your love forever.

08:01 AM Feb 08 2008 |

abc1622

abc1622

China

NO!

03:29 PM Feb 08 2008 |

airsea123

China

Laughing

03:06 AM Feb 09 2008 |

wannaissac

wannaissac

China

Cry make u cry ,make u fall ,make u happy ,make u crazy .like out of gravity …

10:54 AM Feb 09 2008 |

xingfudewawa2008

China

How can I express my feelings about my lover,xiao hou zi.I really like him,with him I feel I own all the world,very satisfied.  When I sit besides him,he stares at me,I feel I am as an ice,but will be changed into the water.In his eye,in his hug ,in his kiss.How can I express my feelings.People always say that women is one kind of animalswhich is very fragile.But when you appear in my life ,I believe it immediately,maybe it's just at that seconds,when I see you!
          Everytime when we have to say goodbye to each other,you are so depressed,I know,how can't I know,your eyes tell me all the feelings about you ,but I have no choice,you know,we have to….
          Nobody like the leaving time,but we can't get together every minute,we are the 2 people,not one,even though we 're now have one soal.
          Yes,that's why I say I love you .One boy ever asked me,why I would choose you not him.Of course I admite he likes me very much .He will do anything for me.But I don't like him,course we'are 2 soals .
           What's that meaning.You know ,we have one special ability,we can easily know what,why ,how,another do ,even though you don't say any word ,I can learn what you mean .With u I am happy,no reason,just when I see u I am happy,it's strange,but it's truth.

11:07 AM Feb 09 2008 |