Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hapi new year~

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

best wishes to all of u~ be happy~:)

04:27 PM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishlabor

China

Hi yyyyyyya: happy new year ,I am also from China. This Spring Festival is very special because of the snow disaster. That make us treasure every chance that we can get together with our families much more than before. Wish every thing will turn good in the coming year .Happy year for everybody from Chinese and Good luck for everybody from all over the world

04:35 PM Feb 06 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Gong Xi Fat Chai to all the Chinese who celebrate the Spring Festival. May the year of the Rat bring you more peace, prosperity, happiness and love. The disaster only makes you more determined, strong and patient in facing the ordeals of life. It should be a stepping stone not a stopping stone in the pursuit of your goals. Good luck and Happy Holiday.

04:46 PM Feb 06 2008 |

englishlabor

China

Thank you for your wish , chakra. May I ask you that are you an oversea Chinese in Indonesia? I have another question for everybody from all over the world that are there Chinesetowns in your country and are there some traditional activities during the Spring Festival in the Chinesetowns??

04:56 PM Feb 06 2008 |