Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Please help me with the translation. Did I make a mistake?

Timkad

Russian Federation

This story begins on August 26, 2014. It was a sunny summer day, from the approaching autumn there was no trace. From an airplane window, I saw the outline of a vast ocean and the city. I flew. I flew to Vladivostok. So begins my story of my studies in the Far Eastern Federal University. 
For a month studying here was a lot of interesting events, but then came on 3 October. Came the day of dedication to students. It all started with the speech of the rector. Words of encouragement gave us the strength to enter into a new stage of our lives. Stunning performance of our colleagues as well have raised us up on that sunny day. After the official part, I felt myself like a member of this big family, I felt proud of the fact that i am studying in such a stunning location, I am studying in the most prosperous place on our planet. But as time went on and inexorably approaching evening. We waited for a disco, not just a disco, but a general dedication to the students. Several thousand freshmen were ready to demonstrate their dancing skills on the dance floor sport centre. And the bass blew the room, the best DJs of Vladivostok spinning their best sets and rocked the crowd. I was part of this crowd, I felt unreal flow of energy which permeated my body. After the end of the disco body and soul demanded continuation of the holiday and we decided to go with a group to Vladivostok. We went to the Opium and spent the night in it. It was a lot of fun, but the details I unfortunately can not tell. The night ended, we went to the dormitory and went to bed. Day dedication is gone, but memories of it will live with us forever. It was awesome, it was grand, it was gorgeous. Thanks for the memories, FEFU.

03:21 AM Oct 18 2014 |