Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hey, muslims.What do you think about Communism?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Before you answer the question, please learn “What is Communism?”

I am a mulism..So i feel myself very lucky..:)

But also i think communism is the best political system in the World..Becauce The communism's aim is ''equality and justice''

I believe Allah and Prophet Muhammad..also all of prophets…But i don't like the political system of Arabs.. They have to change..

I don't see that Communism and Atheism are same… Communism is a political system..But Atheism is a religious idea…I am repeating again '' I am a muslim girl so i feel very lucky myself'' :)))) because i think ''my religion is the best'' :))

So I love China and Chinese people..And i want to study university or master in China (Inshallah) Laughing

04:57 PM Feb 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangbin

wangbin

China

umm,its kinda hard to talk this topic.

08:29 AM Feb 22 2008 |

tecumsech

tecumsech

Poland

ha ha ha, Communism = Utopia.Good Ideaa but it is only IDEEA, in praktice week human nature (greed, whole for samself etc) lead to corupt and killing economy. Without strong  army and policce which for violence suppress demonstrantion and peopol who are dissatisfied from govermant, communism it' s imnpossible. .I recommend Animal Farm  - George’a Orwella very good book.  :)

09:47 AM Feb 22 2008 |

LunaEterna

LunaEterna

Russian Federation

When there's Communism in Russia, my country was powerful, but now we haven't even full democracy(((

09:53 AM Feb 22 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

You can think that Communism = Utopia

But it is not true..

10:14 AM Feb 22 2008 |

tecumsech

tecumsech

Poland

I KNOW SOMTHING abaut this becose I'm  to be BORN IN communism country  and live them (Poland 80's ).

"But also i think communism is the best political system in the World..Becauce The communism's aim is ''equality and justice'' "

It isn't the best BELEVE ME (the best like INVENT it's democracy). YES exactly "equality and justice" it's ONLY AIM=UTOPIA :).

IN Practice in the best way "equality and justice"= poor most people. justice because poor,   (EQUALITY ORDINERY citzens….. no way). :)

10:20 AM Feb 22 2008 |

tecumsech

tecumsech

Poland

Communism=Utopia

I have in mind CLEAR Comunism (ideea MARKS, ENGELS), not mutation-comunism  like now is in china or befor in russia etc.

10:27 AM Feb 22 2008 |

intelligent17

Pakistan

Oh very strange, you are muslim and thinking that Communism is a good political system. It means you did not ever study the Islamic Political and social system, Islam empower the individual more than any other system in the world. So I advice you that you must have a look on Islamic system and then make a comparision with rest ones. Communism abandon the basic human rights, Captilalism empower only Rich people of the Society but It is Islamic system in which you find equallity in every sphare of life. Anyway to study in Great China is the Best Idea !!!Wink 

11:12 AM Feb 22 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

''Oh very strange, you are muslim and thinking that Communism is a good political system. It means you did not ever study the Islamic Political and social system, Islam empower the individual more than any other system in the world.''

I want to say just that:                        Communism and Atheism aren't  same… Communism is a political system..But Atheism is a religious idea… You are right about that Islam is the best religion..I am sure it is so..But a girl can't have a lot of justice like a boy now in Arab countries.For example: Benazir Butto was killed in Pakistan..I am really unhappy about it..Because she has wanted to change the political system and live better than former..She is a very great revolutionist..Has ''Holy Prophet Muhammed'' said you that _Kill the people who want to revolution? There isn't force in Islam..We are (the muslims people) have to prove that..There isn't force in Islam !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i am sure.. you think that ''I'm more religious than CaN I CrY''. I am sure !!! But don't think so..You are not ALLAH (God)..So you can't know that who is going to go to the Heaven or who is going to go to the Hell…

And also i know Islam enough… Don't get me wronge I don't criticize Islam.I am only saying my ideas about Communism..And i am repeating again..

Communism is the best political system!!!!!!!

See you, thanks for your opinion..:)) Allah bless you.. :))

03:57 PM Feb 22 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Hi,can i cry,may be you are right and communism is a best political system.But it is an UTOPIA too.We tried to build communism in our country for 70 years .And there isnt any good result now

04:16 PM Feb 22 2008 |