Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to lerarn english soon

prettywu

prettywu

China

i'm a student .my majer is bussinss!

i want learn english well,but now i just can say some easy words!

who can help me?

i want to make a friend who want o talt to me with english i think i will learn english welll

01:29 PM Feb 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hong Kong

China

who can help me?

i want to make a friend who want o talt to me with english i think i will learn english welll

09:27 AM Feb 18 2008 |

Hong Kong

China

who can help me?

09:27 AM Feb 18 2008 |

Marwa

Egypt

Learning through the internet helped me alot. I first studied English through books ,you know, thats the traditional way, but since i started using the internet in studying my level at english took a massive leap. Think of the topics you like and read alot on them and while doing this pay attention to any new expretions, idioms, or words and focus on how they are used.  I wish you the best luck

12:18 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Marwa

Egypt

oops…  i mean "expressions"

12:21 PM Feb 18 2008 |

hientruong

Virgin Islands, U.S.

I'm trying to learn english as fast as i want … listening english everywhere& everywhen you can.let take yourself an Ipod.I think it's useful for you.'cos u can listen to english lessons on the bus, undergrounds,etc…But you should listen carefully, from easy to difficult, from slow to fast…best regard.

06:07 PM Feb 19 2008 |

YMSN

YMSN

Egypt

You have to focus on the four skills of language by Reading, writing, listening and speaking. Read English materials wherever you go. For the first time you will not understand the whole text you read but no problem, every time you read you will become familiar to the language than before. Write English language and ask trusted people to assist you and support; because there are strategies in writing and how to write depending on rules and basics.

Listen to BBC and NPR radio, you will be benefited from. Try to record what you have heard, take notes and understand the whole meaning and ask yourself what was the announcer mean?

Speak English with your friends and colleagues and try to chat with native speaker of English and communicate with them in English as you can, and then I am pretty sure you will enjoy English learning.  

YMSN – Egypt

10:26 PM Feb 19 2008 |

lserSS

Saudi Arabia

read as much as you can and listen to TV , its really helpful and dont forget newspapers.

break a leg ,,,,,,,, SS

10:41 PM Feb 19 2008 |